This month's Market Snapshot focuses on the Milwaukee DMA. In this free report, you will get top-line demographic data, analytics and actionable insights that will help you target high-growth consumer segments in the Milwaukee DMA.
This Snapshot Contains:
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Population by Race/Ethnicity Counts
- Page 3: Population by Race/Ethnicity Percentage and Population by Hispanic Country of Origin
- Page 4: Hispanicity (Acculturation) Segments
- Page 5: Asianicity (Acculturation) Segments
- Page 6: Dominant Race or Ethnicity Map of Milwaukee
- Page 7: Socioeconomic Status (SES) Map of Milwaukee
- Page 8: Millennials: Projected Population Growth
- Page 9: Segment 45 - Urban Modern Mix
- Page 10: Segment 42 - Multi-Culti Mosaic
Here are some highlights from the report:
- 29.4% of the population in the Milwaukee DMA is multicultural. Black Non-Hispanics account for the largest multicultural segment, at nearly 12.9% of the total population.
- In Milwaukee, the Hispanic population has experienced 94% growth between 2000-2017, and now makes up almost 11.3% of the total population. Today the Milwaukee DMA is home to approximately 263,000 Hispanics.
- The majority of the Hispanic population in the Milwaukee DMA is of Mexican descent (75.6%). Individuals of Puerto Rican (Caribbean) descent account for the 2nd largest Hispanic group in the DMA with over 38,197 (14.5%) individuals.
- More than 53.3% of the DMA’s Hispanic population classifies as Acculturated. These individuals, known as HA1s and HA2s, primarily speak English, are 2nd or 3rd generation born Americans who maintain few to some Hispanic cultural practices.
- Over 22% of the population falls between the ages of 18-34.
- The median age of the population is 37.7 (National Average is 37.3)
- The estimated average household income in 2018 is $71,129 (National Average is $71,997)
To have full access to this report Login