This Market Snapshot is produced by Geoscape® and is available to VIP members free of charge. To learn more about our VIP Membership Program, please visit: www.geoscape.com/membership.
This month's Market Snapshot focuses on the Seattle-Tacoma Designated Market Area (DMA). In this free report, you will get unique data, analytics and actionable insights that will help you target high-growth consumer segments in the Seattle-Tacoma DMA.
Here are some highlights from the report:
- The Seattle-Tacoma DMA is the twelfth largest DMA in the nation with a total population of over 5.3 million people.
- The population of the Seattle-Tacoma DMA is expected to increase another 8.4% by 2022, with multicultural populations representing almost 36%.
- Although the White-Non Hispanic segment makes up nearly 70% of the DMA’s total population, its size witnessed less than 10% growth between 2000 and 2017.
- The size of the Hispanic population increased 156% and approximately 80% of the DMA’s Hispanic population is of Mexican descent.
- The Seattle-Tacoma DMA also has the sixth-largest Asian population in the country and from 2000 to 2017, the size of the Asian population grew nearly 97%. Of this population, more than 50% classifies as Bi-cultural Westernized or Very Westernized. These individuals, known as AA1s and AA2s, speak primarily English and maintain some or few Asian cultural practices.
This Snapshot Contains:
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Population by Race/Ethnicity Counts
- Page 3: Population by Race/Ethnicity Percentage and Population by Hispanic Region
- Page 4: Asianicity (Acculturation) Segments
- Page 5: Dominant Race or Ethnicity Map of Seattle
- Page 6: Socioeconomic Status (SES) Map of Seattle
- Page 7: Millennials: Projected Population Growth
- Page 8: Segment 11 - Winner's Circle
- Page 9: Segment 4 - Young Digerati
To have full access to this report Login