Sales Executive/Client Advisor
Location: Miami, FL
The qualified individual must be highly motivated and possess a strong desire to succeed. We welcome candidates who are well-organized team players and creative thinkers who are ready to SELL! We are looking for seasoned sales professional who can learn the business and develop a strong base of clients with explosive growth potential!
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, lots of ambition, no fear and is looking to be part of something special. The Sales Executive/Client Advisor will leverage past experience and strong communication skills to collaborate with marketing, R/D, quality, reliability and operations. He or she will also engage prospective clients in dialog about their market/business intelligence requirements. In addition, they will know how to address business needs with Geoscape technology, data and solutions.
The Sales Executive/Client Advisor will understand organizational behavior and how to deal with corporate buyers. They should possess an impressive track-record of sales performance and be a hunter for business opportunities, often “creating their own shots.” Moreover, they should be comfortable with prospecting, developing new opportunities, qualifying and closing new business.
- Excellent base salary compensation
- Generous commissions – including over-achiever bonus
- Performance bonus
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid Vacation and Sick/Personal Leave
- Medical/Dental coverage: 100% of employee paid by company
- SUCCESSFUL, ENERGETIC AND FOCUSED INDIVIDUALS ONLY
- Prior relevant people leader, team leader roles
- 5 or more years selling experience in a highly productive environment
- Possess the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a highly active environment
- Demonstrate excellent customer-centric problem solving skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Possess the desire to succeed through a strong work ethic
- Must be computer literate and have experience with business analytics
- Possess the ability to pitch strategically but sell tactically, previous marketing and business consultative-sell experience selling preferred
- Possess the ability to operate effectively in sales and business development mode
- Be a team player who thrives in a fast-growing company
- Be hard working, high-energy and results driven
If you believe you are the right person for this job and want to join an exciting company poised for dramatic growth at the cutting edge of the Business/Market Intelligence space, send your resume to email@example.com today!