Geoscape provides strategic analytics, detailed data resources and automated intelligence systems to corporations seeking growth by capitalizing on opportunities in a culturally-diverse business environment.
Location: Miami, Florida. USA
The qualified individual must be highly motivated and possess a strong desire to succeed. We are interested in well-organized team players who are creative thinkers who operate with management and client to meet his or her business requirements. Someone with a positive attitude, lots of ambition, no fear and looking to be part of something special.
Geoscape is a leading provider of marketing & business intelligence for an increasingly culturally diverse consumer and business environment. We combine unique databases, advanced analytics, automated systems and strategic planning services to achieve business advantages for our clients.
We are looking for a Sales Apprentice that can learn the business and help develop a strong base of business with explosive growth potential!
- Engage prospective clients in dialog about their market/business intelligence requirements.
- Listen, observe, and document demos conducted by other Client Advisors.
- Know how to address the needs of clients with Geoscape’s technology, data and solutions.
- Ability to operate effectively in sales and business development mode.
- Understand organizational behavior and how to deal with corporate buyers.
- Team player who thrives in fast growing company.
- Learn the product, the business and the value-proposition.
- Learn to represent Geoscape and to demonstrate our online intelligence platform.
- Learn the client engagement process.
- Based in Miami
- Competitive compensation package based upon skills and experience.
- 3-5 years’ work experience
- Some sales background highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a highly active environment.
- Experience working in client-driven environment solving customer-centric problems.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Possess the desire to succeed through a strong work ethic.
- Candidate is authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Package Includes:
- Attractive Base Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Leave
- Health Benefits: 100% of employee paid by company
- Matching 401(k)
Innovation, team player mentality, diligence, high-energy, winning are key attributes of the person we are looking for. If this describes you, please inquire. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.