GIS Database Analyst
Geoscape provides strategic analytics, detailed data resources and automated intelligence systems to corporations seeking growth by capitalizing on opportunities in a culturally-diverse business environment.
Research & Data Analyst– Marketing & Business Intelligence
The qualified individual must be highly motivated and possess a strong desire to succeed. We are interested in well-organized team players who are creative thinkers who operate with management and client to meet his or her business requirements. Someone with a positive attitude, lots of ambition, no fear and looking to be part of something special.
Geoscape is a leading provider of marketing & business intelligence for an increasingly culturally diverse consumer and business environment. We combine unique databases, advanced analytics, automated systems and strategic planning services to achieve business advantages for our clients.
We are looking for Research & Data Analyst who can learn the business and develop a strong base of business with explosive growth potential!
- Contributes to a variety of analytics projects as a member of the client solutions and data development teams.
- Takes the lead on research, spatial analysis and database projects for both customer specified work and product development purposes.
- Performs analytics and generates presentation materials for delivery to clients.
- Interacts with team members ranging from statistical data analysts to consultants and executives.
- Contributes to direct client contact to enable understanding of requirements and delivery of research and analytics.
- Utilizes a variety of techniques and technology to deliver the results, such as: Tableau, SAS, MS SQL Server, MS Excel, etc.
- Team player who thrives in fast growing company.
- Based in Miami
- Competitive compensation package based upon skills and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a highly productive environment.
- 2+ years writing transact-SQL scripts for MS SQL Server, Access, Oracle, or mySQL.
- Experience using Tableau, SPSS, SAS, or other statistical software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, create data tables and charts.
- Experience with geographic information systems (GIS) highly desirable.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a highly active environment.
- Experience working in client-driven environment solving customer-centric problems.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Possess the desire to succeed through a strong work ethic.
- Experience in Hispanic/Ethnic/Multicultural markets preferred but not mandatory.
- Candidate is authorized to work in the United States.
If you believe you are the right person for this job and want to join an exciting company poised for dramatic growth at the cutting edge of the Market Intelligence space send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org today!